2011年10月19日星期三

I went on to coach this team for another five years

I work by referrals for 85% of my sponsors, and secure the equipment through the various equipment companies. Its happening all over the country, in your own schools. Yes, I agree if you have something to sell,Nike Requin, and could get an advertising position ( there are generally very few) it would definately be cost effective. My referral base builds on a continual basis using many of the techniques I have read in Franks books. This seems highly unfair to the good, but broke potential athlete, who doesn'tNike Pas Cher TN 2011 Homme have a change to play a sport, be seen by a college recruiter and ultimately be scouted by the pros. But lets say your a manufacturer of Widgets and do not retail directly to the( public) spectators. The schools, leagues and towns get the equipment free, the sponsors purchase a spot and own that peice of real estate for a given number of years, with first option to renew.I wont put anything deemed harmful to the children on any project, and for the clients extra confidence, allow them to accept or reject a sponsor should they choose. Most of my advertiser sponsors are NOT selling or showcasing to the children, but rather to the parents, grand parents and attendees.If you are interested as either a client, or a sponsor you should really visit my website http://www.boneymaroney.com and take a look at some of the recent projects completed. It is a good place to be for me. Basically due to low budgets and increased taxes schools, leagues and towns sports programs are suffering. How will this benefit you? Well if your employee's have children in those schools or leagues it would certainly build good community relations, to say the least.I have been blessed with being a Frank Rumauskas deciple. Next week I will be adding more projects that I just finished, and awaiting new photos.I give sports equipment to schools, leagues and towns at no chargeNike rift ninja Homme , by offering the opportunity of becoming a sponsor on the projects to local, regional and national advertisers and businesses. So PRO SPORTS enthusiasts be prepared for the new future!One that enjoys sports I think the NEW policies are going to make PRO sports more interesting and fun! ( Just thinking of the fumbles, the missed catches and bad pitches!) Its the trickle down theory.Unless, of course, local businesses and national companies recognize the importance of helping support the leagues and schools in the area's that their employees live and work. Schools are starting pay to play programs for anyone interested in participating in a sport. Naturally I do make contacts on a daily basis and plant the seeds of possiblities for businesses to sponsor schools and leagues in whatever area of the country they have an interest.I have sponsors WAITING for new projects I start, just to put up a banner or a panel. A scoreboard, for instance can come from any manufacturer the client chooses..




没有评论:

发表评论